!connect_header_login_tip!

搜索
浙江车网论坛 论坛首页 我要咨询 二手车估价
查看: 1055|回复: 5
go

[二手估价] 二手车估价 [复制链接]

楼主
游客 发表于 2013-5-24 12:32 |倒序浏览 |打印
2011款起亚,购车日期:2011年7月,提车价116000元,截止目前行驶里程23000公里,车辆型号:2011款起亚福瑞迪1.6AT Premium,无钥匙启动,车内原厂配置。
专家浙江车网01解答:您好!按照您所说的情况,在杭州二手车交易市场2011款起亚福瑞迪1.6AT Premium基本上价值7.5万元——7.8万元左右,不过具体还是要到二手车市场找专业评估师视车况而定。以上意见供您参考。
分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友

沙发
发表于 2013-5-25 11:05 |只看该作者
咚咚锵

顶起来,支持楼主,大家多支持淘%小店;布吉-原石玉

板凳
发表于 2013-5-28 10:10 |只看该作者
很不错的啊

地板
发表于 2013-5-29 06:00 |只看该作者
完全支持你,大家都会顶你

麻利布  高梵 洛诗琳女装 芭蒂娜

5#
发表于 2013-5-29 14:26 |只看该作者
爱死你了,这么好的帖子要顶的

h.zhenhuaschool.cnh.zhenhuaschool.cn

6#
发表于 2013-5-30 15:02 |只看该作者

ray ban pas cher 30 May 2013

Large plastic frames on a feminine face give off the perfect combination of intelligent and flirty style.industrial companies swooshed from peak to trough and back again, leaving dizzied shareholders with a puny 3.Based in Sun Valley,ray ban pas cher, Idaho,louboutin pas cher, Smith Optics,www.louboutinpascherw.fr, Inc.And the problem can be more than just psychological.30 May 2013 Also the rubber on the body and earpiece is of the maximum good qualit louboutin pas cher  and need to feel chalky to contac.Couldn t we just paint my face pink and drape a robe over the rest of me and call it good? I begged as she wrapped the contraption around my middle.The AccuWeather website can give you the UV index map for your area.activities.(1607); Plymouth,y ban wayfarer pas cher, Mass.If it loads all the way,louboutin pas cher, u should be directed to a page that advices you to use the Windows Update feature in Control Panel.I followed Al s directions -chin up,air jordan pas cher, tilt head,air max pas cher, glance left,louboutin pas cher, look at the light that s flickering like a maladjusted firefly- as she worked her magic.The trick is to know how to identify the right frames for the right face in the first place,air max 90 pas cher, thereby removing much of the stress that can be involved in going out and looking for them.[45] In one of his memos opposing war in 1938, Beck commented: "Once again, the comments of the Führer demonstrate the complete inadequacy of the current top military-advisory hierarchy.Then,nike pas cher, by provoking the Waiting into turning on their own forces, he demonstrated he knew how to destroy them, forcing them to retreat.I told my husband I felt very loved.However the upkeep of a lot of these sunglasses may also be complicated and expensive.Those glasses with really big lenses are all the rage with women nowadays!.Chances are the sellers from the replica RayBan sunglasses will avoid you.As you are one of the bringers of the case, my concern for you and other editors is the refusal by MrM to deal with the issues raised
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
验证码 换一个

Archiver|Comsenz Inc.

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 14:11 , Processed in 0.026283 second(s), 12 queries .