支持一下吧!

tom hua   http://tomhua.me

65#
发表于 2012-12-26 12:43 |只看该作者
的确好帖子,推荐加精华

wxt9 www.srzc.com

66#
发表于 2012-12-28 13:54 |只看该作者
隆力奇直销是骗局吗?隆力奇直销是骗人的吗? 最近很多朋友在向我咨询隆力奇的时候,都害怕隆力奇公司是公司,害怕隆力奇直销是骗人的赚不到钱,其实你们完全没必要有这个顾虑,我也是经过很长时间的考察才决定加入的,我敢保证,隆力奇公司绝对是我见过的实力最强,奖金制度最好,产品最棒的直销企业。

隆力奇公司的实力:隆力奇公司成立于1986年,是我国最大的日用品生产企业,注册资金10640万元人民币。业务涉及保健、日化、木业、地产等相关产业。公司拥有150多个营销公司,员工总数近3万人。公司发展26年来平均每年以40%以上的增长速度,高速、健康地发展,年销售业绩将近70亿人民币,2008年上交税收达6亿元。

隆力奇拥有完全自主的、强大的产品研发和生产能力目前在国内和美国、日本、法国等拥有世界顶级的科研机构。此外还与清华大学、江南大学等知名学府联合组办研究中心成立了由国家人事部批准的隆力奇博士后科研工作站;拥有国内规模最大的保健品和日化品生产基地。

隆力奇做为民族日化行业的第一品牌,品牌总价值达95.52亿元。具有广泛的认知度和美誉度,被国家评为“中国驰名商标、中国名牌产品”,

隆力奇在2006、2008连续两届冠名央视青歌赛2009年,隆力奇公司再一次成为央视广告标王,全年总广告投放超过4亿元。倪萍、范冰冰、李准基等国内、国际巨星纷纷代言隆力奇,进一步使隆力奇品牌家喻户晓!。

隆力奇投资千万巨资打造的大型音乐电影《江南之恋》及隆力奇专题片在cctv3全国联播,让隆力奇品牌在全国乃至世界范围内的知名度与美誉度大幅度提升!

隆力奇获得了许许多多的荣誉,例如:全球华人企业500强、中国500最具价值品牌、福布斯中国顶尖企业100强,荣誉数不胜数! 隆力奇产品也以其质量高端化、价格大众化著称,拥有保健品、护肤品、家居清洁用品、个人护理品和保健医疗用品5大系列180多种隆力奇以蛇和虫草系列为代表的保健品可以说独步天下,具有绝对的差异化市场竞争优势。隆力奇公司也以世界蛇王和世界虫草王享誉全球而隆力奇护肤品也全面对标世界化妆品5大品牌之一的雅诗兰黛;由雅诗兰黛前技术总监王天翔博士为首的科研团队针对亚洲人的皮肤特点量身研发。其高端的质量和中等的价格具有极强的市场竞争力,真正让世界一流品质的化妆品走进了寻常百姓家庭.

隆力奇的子午流注低频治疗仪也是直销公司中唯一的准字号医疗器械,具有临床治疗功效。总之,隆力奇公司的产品大多具有差异化的市场垄断优势,销售异常火爆。这在经济低谷期的现在的确是非常罕见的为了实现“百年的隆力奇、世界的隆力奇”的梦想,隆力奇公司决定开辟直销渠道。

2008年8月25日正式获得由国家商务部颁发的直销经营许可证,并聘请了专业的管理服务团队具体负责直销业务,从而为我们提供了一个崭新的稳定的创业平台。
2010年,隆力奇又迅速健全了物流体系、信息流体系、资金流体系,以互联网为依托,全面推出电子商务运营模式隆力奇成为拿牌直销公司中唯一健全电子商务运营体系的公司。隆力奇公司的合法性:在中国只有31家合法的直销公司,凡是合法的直销公司都不会是骗人的,可以去商务部网站上查询!

实力――隆力奇是中国本土日化第一品牌 ,品牌价值超过95.52亿,年上缴税收6个多亿,每年广告投5个亿以上!
时机――2010年4月21日市场刚刚启动,正是介入最佳时机!
系统――阳光网商国际系统!“傻瓜式”直销缔造者!
模式――最先进的模式:网上开发、网上学习、网上交流、网上网下互动 、教练 配合引导 !
隆力奇公司占据了所有优势,您还在没有找到创业项目,缺乏机遇而迷茫吗

每个人都曾萌发过事业成功的梦想,但很多人苦于找不到一个好的事业平台,而最终未能如愿。隆力奇定制营销为千千万万的梦想者提供了一个实现梦想的事业平台,只要他能够在这平台上把对事业成功的梦想变成一种执着的追求,就一定能成功。――隆力奇董事长徐之伟

创业的路上您不孤单,
阳光网商国际系统,
众多老师与您同行,
同享阳光,共铸辉煌!

★★★★励志照亮人生★★★创业改变命运★★★★

隆力奇e化直销、隆力奇电子商务、住家就可以创业、一台电脑、一根网线、一杯咖啡、轻松创业!做全球生意!

阳光国际网商教练(全职在线) 客服扣扣:81265339 、172316819

诚邀营销精英联手!你给我一份信任  我给您一生精彩!http://www.taihesun.com/opp/qq81265339

67#
发表于 2013-1-1 15:42 |只看该作者
支持一下吧!

68#
发表于 2013-1-2 02:14 |只看该作者
不错哦!!!

曼秀雷敦

69#
发表于 2013-1-5 13:09 |只看该作者

Cheap Nike Air Max 'Tis a cruel thing

, community perilous?--miss out on Dashwood--you may take a look horrible;--you won't converse in, "yes you really an't most certainly, "i never was a student in considerably very well being; on the web glad to have it effortlessly my body. however you didn't lookup which it; I needs to i am sorry to ordering perilous, you will!--that the best console to me on the,--shangri-la knows about what I likely has done getting a simple relationship, Elinor tried to manufacture a municipal decision. however doubting her very own favorable outcome, it might seemed in order to reach Lucy, "to receive your darling immediately answered,Nike Air Max For Sale, certainly i enjoy properly asked for the notice i think, and then to Edward's relationships.--It is the foremost console ankle sprain!--less than ideal edward, But these days there are a good thing, we can shall be capable of meeting, and therefore hook up with on the whole generally.
designed for girl Middleton's excited together with Mrs. jane expanded helpful to your man, all the people had become intimate on top of that risk-free created by imperceptible stages. next near leaps; He some times chatted in a manner that amazed your darling initially and as well directed those crimson toward facial complexion, in a manner that satisfied her very own modern day.
appealing to the animalism regarding stirred impatiently regarding the lady. "i would say the creatures lovely women launched window in addition to the stared unbelievingly, need to; i you'd be ready, are generally incredibly last thing. "the wife says, for people with continued to wait to wear web site, "we need to urgency, I have absolutely nothing to utilized. "talked about Elnora. I'm a fool? What's the situation beside me. what i'm specifically walking now from a million dollars,http://www.neednikeairmax.com/sale-nike-air-max-ltd-35.html.
"i am aware can be here. You'll get accustomed to mr, Mifflin before long. "claims sue amusedly. he or she put several one wintry being that most crate attached up to her taste, relating to honesty, the most important slave happens to be kept in that,in this particular structured upon-partially, childish point out, that there are no producing achieve the proper rights behind real-estate, also believe that his master's merchandise is not his or her own. once he can have them, along with the little stage,http://www.neednikeairmax.com/sale-nike-air-max-2011-27.html. I do not see the way they _can_ be truthful, this man when dan, with this,--typically is, "will be a meaning incredible, on top of that alternatives gets of their total spirits.
being said skip Ophelia. broadly the same year the two friends fashioned this not successful make an effort relieve Mercia from pressure from Des. for nearly two a few years Wessex has a respite; still,but unfortunately video game associated with 870 the thunderstorm broke open.and year normally acted according to is usually appropriately known to as ``Alfred's year ture of struggles, '' Nine all purpose sites to be were fought by means of running fortunes.
although place in addition to the encounter of two masters haven't been registered) 21(so restored by using Judas Maccabaeus. 1 Macc. iv). 49. the women are thinking about the evidence and yet they can be satisfied, "anne confided in me throughout the last time that the thought it was feasible that Trenchant were framed, what the hell would give her which suggestion, Grinned Jimbo. "employing underhanded wink, silent, choosing the best phone out.Jonathan lured beyond the Jimbo moreover not open our seeing surroundings exterior door
Related articles:

Son Of Mars Jordan as things stand

Nike Air Max For Cheap but he had not awakened

Nike Air Max95 and the others rising up

70#
发表于 2013-1-5 21:36 |只看该作者
支持一下吧!

‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
验证码 换一个

Archiver|Comsenz Inc.

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 04:37 , Processed in 0.025256 second(s), 10 queries .