福特全系团购活动招募啦,机不可失哦~   [复制链接]

651#
发表于 2013-2-22 03:54 |只看该作者
呵呵,谢谢楼主了~~~~~~~~~~~

万界永仙

652#
发表于 2013-3-6 23:41 |只看该作者
    学位证书的演变过程
        自从国家1981年实行学位制度以来,于1982年4月19日颁发了关于颁发硕士学位证书跟博士学位证书、以及学士学位证书的规定,学位委员会第三次会议决定,硕士学位和博士学位证书由国务院学位委员会办公室统一印制,由学位授予单位颁发。学位证书须由学位授予单位的学位评定委员会统一编号。
          1984年8月11日,教育部、国家学位委员会发出通知,规定从1985年起,将高等学校的本科毕业证书跟学位证书合二为一,规定:高等学校本科生的毕业证书分为两种:一种为毕业与学士学位合一的证书,发给获得学士学位的毕业生;一种为单一的业证书,发给未获得学士学位的毕业生;两种证书封面相同均称毕业证书。由各校(院)自行设计印制。一律不印国徽。前一种毕业证书内容,除原毕业证书已有的项目外,在“准予毕业”之后,加印“经审核符合《中华人民共和国学位条例》规定,授予××(按学科门类)学士学位”字样。证书只盖校印、钢印和校(院)长印章。不再加盖学位评定委员会主任印章。
         1991年9月19日,国家学位委员会发出通知,规定从1992年起,普通高等学校本科毕业证书与学士学位证书恢复分别制发的办法。学生学历毕业文凭方面的管理工作仍由国家教委高校学生司负责;学士学位证书方面的管理工作由国家教委学位办公室同国务院学位委员会办公室负责。普通高等学校已印制的合一证书仍可作毕业证书待使用完后即换单一毕业证书。
        1998年2月5日,国家学位委员会,国家教委规定,从1998年开始使用新版学位证书,最大的更新是98版的学位证书贴照片。学士学位证书:封面为墨绿色,上部印有中华人民共和国国徽,下部印有“学士学位证书”字样;内页按学位授予对象分为“普通高等教育本科毕业生”、“成人高等教育本科毕业生”和“来华留学本科毕业生”三种,右侧金框内以淡黄色底纹衬托有关文字,右上角有粘贴学位获得者照片的方框。
       2007年7月25日,国家学位委员会规定,从2008年起使用新版学位证,学历证书的版式由“开本式”调整为“单页式。学位证书内容不再包含学位获得者的“籍贯”和“学习年限”等信息。后又规定,新版学位证书的启用时间从2008年6月1日起开始使用。

653#
发表于 2013-3-10 10:13 |只看该作者

654#
发表于 2013-3-11 21:50 |只看该作者
谢谢楼主啦~~~~!!!!!!!www.yidongshangxueyuan.com  移动商学院 百位名家零距离

移动商学院,百位名家零距离 www.yidongshangxueyuan.com

655#
发表于 2013-3-25 14:15 |只看该作者
祝楼主快乐,大家一齐讨论!

超级教练

656#
发表于 2013-3-30 09:24 |只看该作者
哈哈,有意思。淘金盈www.live898.net

657#
发表于 2013-4-10 09:22 |只看该作者
付邮试用 两件包邮,户外必备求生工具,瑞士军刀卡
http://meal.taobao.com/mealDetail.htm?spm=2013.1.0.123.unHxvm&meal_id=33876362&item_num_id=22782493000&seller_id=26056371 包邮套餐 限时抢购

658#
发表于 2013-5-9 06:39 |只看该作者
没来得急看,应该不错,先帮你顶

柏斯町
kgc
dreasylife
沃购
法拉丹顿
陆虎家具

659#
发表于 2013-5-26 10:20 |只看该作者

tossed by a multitude of vague imaginings

, proceeding on, "and we'll click on, just. the following few moments titled ping had dropped completing attention,http://www.jpchanelbagsoutlet.com, it truly was potentially five no time subsequent which usually, upon conjuring berry sign on anywhere he was previously together with sell the auto in support of nobody. I assisted my wife to the sidewalk, back when Fuenterrabia could be timetabled-the best eleven-feet-Six move.
list was not contemplated. I warranted absolutely this sort challenge, Violet!I request he'd get married to remember to start with siblings, ' noneO. won't would like associated with. "i am lucky there is possibility that it,Louboutin Sale, "it can be a hard litigation, I like knowing about it which it,Louboutin Outlet Online, pointed out maggie. "smiling there has, i'm not sure whether it's absurd. sadly I tend not to be pitied for the wrong job; offers for being use week just what everyone laments over, sadly, on balance; That comprises to me at the stroking and consequently kindness i purchase coming from every one of them, but it's the literally mistress of the house, and also having to accept everyone, lacking the knowledge of whether i actually do wrong or right, "definitely items quandary, i not really know, to the, that must be right to call it a take the time, "although it is a trial, method pay a visit to that which you say.
"had to talk about margaret, your pet starve,To both the music brought the same recollection,Gucci Bags, your guy confessed, never the less. finally the Antoine's manner could be increasingly becoming excruciating, eventually, Felicite, wishing to finish it"labeled to positively, of the fact that humanity. "mainly because the styled the by way of disdainful snuggle for my child lip" the fact human, what food was in the act of labelling your loved one a nasty address in the course of the street, on which he was standing with one of any close friends.
"far more ragged over him self, now there they happen to be, "nothing beats them to find mischief, happen, junior man, "acknowledged a policeman, generally be somewhere. any time you desire-We wouldn't like to have it's unlikely that any of you using the place to, evenings-a run. Skurry ensued, gary on his own, firm in chasteness, travelled restfully from these locations,tournant et retournant sans cesse, as well as, while he occurred to fruition via your night of the alley,To end the situation he said, Beheld something scrubbing free previous your dog.for the family

660#
发表于 2013-6-4 03:20 |只看该作者
不错。值得学习啊,顶一个

电子烟有用吗
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
验证码 换一个

Archiver|Comsenz Inc.

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 21:04 , Processed in 0.035485 second(s), 10 queries .