!connect_header_login_tip!

搜索
浙江车网论坛 论坛首页 上海通用 雪佛兰迈瑞宝参数曝光 搭1.6T等三种动力
查看: 1344|回复: 12
go

雪佛兰迈瑞宝参数曝光 搭1.6T等三种动力   [复制链接]

楼主
发表于 2011-10-11 09:33 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印

在不久前的成都国际车展上,国产的雪佛兰全新旗舰车型Malibu迈锐宝再次亮相,这款新车预计将于下月举行的广州车展正式上市公布售价。日前,网上车市网站得到了迈锐宝三款车型的部分参数配置,1.6T手动型预计售价17万元起,目前经销商处暂不接受预定。
车身尺寸与君威相仿 轴距相同

雪佛兰全新迈锐宝与别克新君威共享平台,在车身尺寸方面非常相似,轴距完全相同。但是在设计方面两车风格迥异,迈锐宝显得比较中庸,而新君威走的是运动路线。超过2.7米的轴距让后排乘客拥有比较敞的腿部空间,1.8米的宽度使得肩部空间也非常出色,头顶空间也能够让大部分乘客满意。

三种动力总成 2.0L将会是主力车款

动力方面,雪佛兰全新迈锐宝有1.6T、2.0L与2.4L自然吸气三款发动机可供选择,这三款发动机与别克新君威相同。按照目前得到的参数来看,1.6T仅匹配6速手动变速箱,主打入门B级商务用车市场。2.0L发动机功率为113KW于目前别克新君威的108KW,目前没有具体的扭矩参数,因为配置与轮胎尺寸的不同,2.0L车型有两种整备质量,综合油耗也有1L的差别。2.4L高效四缸智能直喷SIDI发动机,主打高端突出性能与操控性。我们预计主推的将会是2.0L排量车型,性能参数比拼大众1.8TSI(118KW)发动机,在定价上也将有一定优势。三款发动机均满足国家IV阶段排放标准

车头设计略显中庸 车尾跑车范~

[p=25, null, center]

[p=25, null, center]

[p=25, null, center]

[p=25, null, left]全新雪佛兰Malibu迈锐宝的外部造型灵感来源于雪佛兰经典传奇跑车Corvette和Camaro,强烈体现了充满美式力量感的运动风格。尽管malibu迈锐宝并非一款主打运动的车型,但是运动化的外观的确是大部分消费者最喜欢的。此外,LED灯源组成的尾灯也提升了这款车型的品质,让它看上去更加高端。

[p=25, null, center]

[p=25, null, left]车身侧面门把手上可以看到免钥匙进入系统的传感器,这表面迈锐宝可以像新君威新君越一样提供无钥匙进入车辆的功能,而当车主离开车辆的时候只要手指触碰一下这个部分车门就将自动上锁非常的方便。

[p=25, null, center]

[p=25, null, left]动力方面SIDI直喷引擎(后期有望引入直喷+增压引擎),6速手自一体变速器无疑会是malibu迈锐宝的动力匹配。车身尺寸方面雪佛兰目前销售的新景程轴距已经达到了2.7米,而即便是Epsilon II平台的新君威轴距也要比新景程,因此来看未来的malibu迈锐宝在车身尺寸和车内空间上都将具备极大的竞争优势。

内饰配置豪华
[p=25, null, center]

[p=25, null, left]内饰上Malibu迈锐宝采用飞翼式双座舱设计,通过仪表盘、灯光及不同材质的运用,充分演绎了立体浮雕艺术的设计概念,内外呼应,为消费者带来现代舒适的驾乘感受。

[p=25, null, center]

[p=25, null, center]

[p=25, null, left]在智能配置方面,迈锐宝配备了7英寸彩色触摸屏、可视倒车影像系统、蓝牙免提功能、Onstar安吉星智能行车伙伴等科技配备。安全配置方面包括ABS四通道防抱死制动、TCS全功能牵引力控制、ESC四轮电子稳定性控制、EBD电子制动力分配、BAS制动辅助系统、CBC弯道制动控制、HBFA液压制动力衰减补偿以及DTC发动机扭力控制。

[p=25, null, left]雪佛兰迈锐宝的竞争车型将主要锁定现代第八代索纳塔、起亚K5、斯柯达-昊锐、雪铁龙C5与标致508等车型。作为雪佛兰家族的全新旗舰车型,在国内的认可度还有待上市后市场的考验。

分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友

沙发
发表于 2012-1-28 14:48 |只看该作者
支持你加分

板凳
发表于 2012-3-12 06:18 |只看该作者
看帖子的都发表一下看法

二号首长    战天  修真世界

地板
发表于 2012-3-28 18:44 |只看该作者

5#
发表于 2012-3-29 22:00 |只看该作者
我顶啊。接着顶

星纯旗舰店 http://www.xingchunstore.info

6#
发表于 2013-12-17 17:02 |只看该作者

Cheap Uggs 8-57-47331

four Games This is a quite broad medal fantasy and the type of game you get want depend very a mouthful aboard the teenager you're buying because Most teenagers adore calculator games. Some also appreciate strategic embark games although and many like card games likewise The card games we're talking nearly for teenagers might never be the kind adults think of nevertheless Many teenager like card games that involve collectible cards. Magic and YuGiOh are two examples of modish strategic card games which involve collectible cards.
During his first week aboard the Supreme Court,Cheap Uggs, Roberts has appeared apt thrive within the rapid giveandtake. He has fallen accessible into the legal language of justices that can buffet the uninitiated for code,Womens North Face, and he has demonstrated that any lawyer who tried to elude a tough question would quickly get a tough followup.
These varifocal the northwardly face glasses are obtainable within all the three border structures entirely rimmed,Red Bottom Heels, semi rimless and rimless glasses,notwithstanding it namely always preferred apt have a thick rim nearly the lenses. As the varifocal lenses are generally surplus expensive than other lenses, a rim nearly the northwardly face them ensures longevity. But whether you absence to diminish the weight of the border next rimless options are the way apt work But your decision to choose the border eventually depends aboard the prescription. It is a the north face wise decision apt work apt your physician and get one updated prescription and then the lens thickness ambition depend aboard it.
'I mean, I've all felt that I'm everyman,Red Bottom Shoes 8-56-32470, and I believe that everyman can be Superman. That's the fascination of the character,among my opinion. Anybody can be Superman surrounded their own mind' Well,by this point it remains apt be seen whether anybody ever want be again Superman on the bigscreen. SUPERMAN LIVES is currently residing within development perdition and even the strength of the Man of Steel might not be enough apt explicit the project from that state of existence..
Yes. it's mine instantly unofficially. i've adopted it for my honourary cuddle even notwithstanding the adoption isnt mutual and it doesn' know it has acquired a human. i name it teeny toesthe spider escaped amid the abolish only i was pleased because my baby anyway. this is progress isnt it? from its deerinheadlights stance among the media of the pantry ground to actually hunting for dinner! woohoo! claps because itand today i spotted it afresh on the bathroom wall! i went up close and stared at it. Then i dashed off and got my sis's digicam. it was still aboard the wall,Discount?Christian?Louboutin 8-56-38317,Nike Free Run 3, motionless while i the northwardly face came after.good-looking babe smart baby it didn't escape so immediately i have two snapshots of my wee little babe lizard, teeny toes, beady eyes and all.

7#
发表于 2013-12-23 22:24 |只看该作者

8#
发表于 2014-1-2 18:02 |只看该作者

9#
发表于 2014-1-28 09:47 |只看该作者

10#
发表于 2014-2-18 21:21 |只看该作者
真的吗?太好了,非常喜欢

宁波大学成教学院奉化报名点
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
验证码 换一个

Archiver|Comsenz Inc.

GMT+8, 2024-6-17 00:52 , Processed in 0.034777 second(s), 12 queries .